We believe in the full inerrancy of Scripture…
- In God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- In the virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, physical resurrection and visible, personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In salvation by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ and the cross
- In an abundant prayer life
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit expressed in His fruit, gifts and power
- In New Testament evangelism, victorious Christian living, the local church, the ministry of reconciliation and the urgency of fulfilling the Great Commission.
We believe in the sanctity of life-that all individuals have the right to life from the point of conception to death; therefore no one has the right to take the life of another through abortion or euthanasia.
We believe that the quality of life for every individual matters; therefore, we believe in praying for and addressing issues such as poverty, racism and human trafficking and even advocating biblically-based systems of education, justice and government.
We believe that God created human beings as male and female; therefore, the gender identity we are born with is our true identity. We also believe that God created men and women as equals.
We partner with God’s plan for ISRAEL and believe that it carries a leadership role for the nations and that a great revival will come to Israel before the Lord’s return, which will affect the nations.